New information has been revealed that a hidden stash of drugs has been found in the Alpharetta GA, apartment of Bobbi Kristina Houston. As we reported earlier, (see here) Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of the late singer Whitney Houston, was found unresponsive in a bathtub in her Georgia home Saturday, police said. Brown’s husband, Nick Gordon, along with a friend, Max Lomas. 24,. And that friend Max, may have been the problem from the beginning for Bobbi Kristina.
TMZ reported that earlier that an initial search did not yield any drugs on the premises.
Radaronline says that according to Georgia court documents obtained by Radar, Lomas was arrested earlier this month and charged with three felonies: possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of alprazolam (better known as addictive prescription drug Xanax), and possession of a firearm.
The Duluth resident was thrown behind bars for four days until he posted bond on January 19.
He attended a preliminary hearing in the case on Friday— just one day before he found Brown’s nearly lifeless body.
Unfortunately, Lomas’ recent arrest isn’t an isolated incident. And he’s been hanging around Brown for years.
- Maxwell Lomas, 24, was with Bobbi Kristina and her husband Nick Gordon on Saturday morning when they discovered her unconscious in the bath
- He was arrested last month on drugs charges including intent to distribute marijuana and possession of Alprazolam – better known as Xanax
- Previous arrests include for possession of a firearm in the commission of a crime and probation violation
- Bobbi Kristina Brown, 21, is on a ventilator and tests have found her brain function is ‘alarmingly low’
- But tests for brain activity on Monday showed ‘she was able to open her eyes and the amount of oxygen going to her brain has increased’
- Tragic incident happened just days before the third anniversary of mom Whitney’s accidental drowning in a bath tub on February 11, 2012
Bobbi Kristina Brown’s family has confirmed that drugs were found in her home following her near drowning, as police records reveal she spent the day with a friend who was previously charged with drug dealing.
As The National ENQUIRER previously reported, Lomas was involved in a bloody gun fight with Brown and Gordon in Roswell, Georgia, on April 1, 2011.
The police report revealed that Lomas approached a car carrying Brown, then just 18, and three men at 4 AM and promptly tried to punch the front seat passenger in the face.
Lomas continued to sock Justin Walls several times until he was bleeding from the mouth, while Gordon waved a Glock19 handgun in the air to intimidate the other men.